Terms and Conditions
Bookings and deposits
- We are able to take bookings over the phone, by email and the website. We can take details via card to secure the booking and can also receive payment via bank transfer and paypal.
- We request payment in full for bookings which are made with less than 24 hours notice.
- We request at least 24 hours notice to cancel any booking so that we are able to re-let a room to another guest. A�Failure to do so will result in payment being charged.
- We are able to take debit cards and payments via bank transfer free of charge. Credit card payments are subject to an administration fee of 3% which is the fee we incur in processing these transactions.
- We request that payment is made in full on arrival at check-in by card and pin number, or in cash.
Check-in and check-out times
- We request check-in by 8pm on the day of arrival, unless a later arrival time is agreed in advance.
- Check-out is by 11 am on the day of departure, unless a later check-out is agreed in advance.
- Children are free under the age of 2 years and we can provide a travel cot for babies (parents need to bring their own bedding). We have Thomas the Tank Engine beds for children at cost of A?10 per child.
- With prior discussion we are able to accommodate some pets subject to a payment of A?20 to allow for specialist cleaning to create an allergy free environment for future guests.
- We request a damage deposit of A?20 per person for Group bookings of 10 or more people payable on arrival. This is refundable at departure.
- Parking is available in front of the Guest House on Atherstone Street. Limited parking is available at the rear by prior arrangement. The pub a�� The Plough and Passion Fazeley – also welcome guests from the Hollies in the car park if they use the puba��s facilities for eating and drinking.